National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, LL.M., graduated in 2006.
Certificate №1428 from 11.11.2008
Andriy has been practicing law for more than 17 years. For more than 14 years he has been an attorney-at-law. Andriy started his professional career as a legal advisor at Kyiv-Mohyla Academy. In 2015 he established a law firm Ante accumulating work experience in teams of well-known law firms. His clients are international airlines, global pharmaceutical companies, well-known Ukrainian enterprises, embassies of a few countries, Council of Europe Office in Ukraine.
Andriy has participated in many public cases:
– lawsuit of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy against the Ministry of education of Ukraine regarding the reduction of state-funded places and prohibition of cross-entry to master’s degree program (2012-2013);
– representation of the leading sociological service in the case brought by a political party appealing against results of sociological research (2012);
– representation of a subsidiary of a Turkish air carrier in a series of lawsuits regarding entering the Ukrainian market (2014-2015);
– successful defense of a well-known pharmaceutical company in a case that was considered as one of the top 5 cases of pressure on business in Ukraine (2017-2019);
– representation of a judge – a candidate to the Supreme Court in a case on appealing the results of the competition (2018);
– protection of a charity foundation and its officials, that collected significant sums of money for the Heavenly Hundred`s families and wounded during the 2014 Ukrainian Revolution from groundless allegations and criminal proceedings (2014-2016);
– representation of the Head of the board of the National public broadcasting company of Ukraine Mr. Zurab Alasania in a case regarding illegal labor contract termination, defense in criminal proceeding (2019);
– legal services for DFU Agro LLC regarding harvest rights defense (2019);
– legal services for the next of kin of Ukrainian passengers of PS752 flight.
Andriy is an author of many publications and comments in mass media regarding aviation law, court cases and other legal issues.
Practices and industries
Dispute resolution, aviation, life sciences and pharmaceuticals, corporate, tax and customs, commerce, international private law, antitrust and competition, labor, criminal law.
Ukrainian (Native), Russian (Professional working proficiency), English (Professional working proficiency)
Publications and comments
Recognition and recommendations
Ukrainian law firms 2018 – 2021. A handbook for foreign clients:
- №1 lawyer in transport – aviation
- Notable litigation practitioner
- Notable competition practitioner
- Notable pharmaceuticals practitioner
According to the research of “The Legal Newspaper” The Client`s choice” Andriy belongs to the best Ukrainian lawyers in aviation in years 2018 – 2021 and international law in 2021.
According to the research of “The Legal Newspaper” The Client`s choice” Andriy Guck is listed among the top 100 best lawyers in Ukraine.
Legal 500 EMEA 2014-2015, 2018 recognized Andriy as “and outstanding professional”, “rising star” of dispute resolution in Ukraine who “has a high level of knowledge” and “provides with advice which are always useful and practical”.
Legal 500 EMEA 2019-2022 recommends Andriy Guck in dispute resolution, competition, and employment practices saying:
‘Andriy dedicates his time, knowledge and experience to the client’,
‘Partner Andriy Guck is experienced and highly professional in litigation procedures of Ukrainian courts; his level of engagement to the matters of the client is exceptional and he ensures the level of communication and support above the level of expectation.’
‘Andriy Guck is a goal-oriented, very practical, and efficient professional. You get value for money.‘
‘Andriy Guck is easily available and personally handles clients’ matters, ensuring high quality and following customer needs.‘