Labor & Employment
Bearing in mind understanding the high importance of human capital and its proper management in any company, we provide our clients with the following services:
- drafting employment agreements (contracts) and other documents (anti-corruption policies, non-disclosure agreements, orders, staff lists, internal regulations, instructions, policies, etc.);
- the construction of unique labor relations in specific industries or for certain categories of workers (non-residents, pilots, flight attendants, medical representatives, officials, employees of tour operators, travel agencies, and airlines, required to have certificates, etc.);
- audit of labor relations and legal assistance regarding their proper legal registration;
- counseling regarding alternative ways of cooperation with personnel, in particular, using civil contracts, outstaffing, outsourcing;
- obtaining work permits and residence permits for foreign workers;
- legal assistance during dismissal, reduction of staff, changes in essential working conditions;
- solving labor conflicts – negotiations, risk analysis, court cases;
- counseling regarding use and protection of personal data, in particular, during the implementation the latest technologies in the company`s work;
- counseling regarding compliance with anti-corruption legislation, including FCPA and UK Antibribery Аct;
- conducting training for employees to better understand their rights and obligations in daily work and in crisis situations;
- representation before the bodies of the State Migration Service of Ukraine, the State Service of Ukraine for Labor, the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption, and the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.
Clients of the practice include tour operators, travel agencies, international airlines, global pharmaceutical companies, factories, farmers, distributors of medicines and medical equipment, construction companies.
Recent key projects:
- Representing the head of the National Public Broadcasting Company of Ukraine in a case regarding his dismissal according to the decision of the company’s supervisory board;
- Advising Qatar Airways Group regarding all employment issues arising in connection with the employment of staff in Ukraine;
- transfer of more than 100 employees to another company of the group.
Legal 500 recommends Ante and Andriy Guck as employment law practitioners.
The research “Ukrainian law firms. A handbook for foreign clients” has been recommending Ante team in labor & emloyment since 2019.