Ante law firm retains the most diverse aviation law practice and high caliber aviation clients. The firm is the primary choice for major airlines in all their activities in Ukraine.
Clients encompass Qatar Airways, Emirates, British Airways, Lufthansa Group, Air France-KLM, Bees Airline, Lviv Airport, and others.
The diversity and depth of expertise are supported and developed primarily due to tireless work with a wide range of clients. The lawyers of the firm have provided legal services for more than thirty international and Ukrainian airlines, lessors, insurance companies, numerous travel agencies and tour operators, airports, ground handling companies, duty-free operators, agents for air cargo transportation and passengers.
Ante is involved in policy-making and assists to reach compromises with the state authorities.
The practice combines counseling and handling cases regarding a wide range of aviation issues: aircraft leasing, aviation finance, aviation insurance, aircraft registration, dispute resolution, antimonopoly, commercial, corporate, tax and customs, employment of aviation personnel, international law, interstate relations and negotiations, aviation security and regulatory issues, criminal proceedings, investigation of aviation cases, electronic commerce, intellectual property and promotional activity, relations with airports, aviation authorities of different countries, construction around airports, use of drones and much more.
The lawyers of the firm have sufficient experience of legal assistance in:
- aircraft leasing;
- aviation finance and insurance;
- aircraft registration;
- obtaining an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) in Ukraine and other certification and registration procedures;
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) regulation and certification;
- SGHA and GSA contracts, interline and codeshare agreements, rental contracts with airports, wet and dry leasing agreements, agency contracts, contracts regarding group booking and others;
- relationships with IATA BSP, GDS;
- avoiding double taxation in the aviation field;
- the effect of intergovernmental agreements on international air services and sectoral international treaties and conventions;
- employment of aviation personnel;
- dispute resolution with passengers, airports and service companies, etc.
- NDC regulation and activities;
- e-commerce in aviation;
- competition in aviation.
Ante also provides legal assistance in the regulatory sphere regarding the certification of airlines and tour operators, licensing agencies for the sale of air tickets, and obtaining rights to operate airlines.
Ante was recognized as a №1 law firm in transport – aviation and Andriy Guck as the best lawyer in this field according to the research “Ukrainian law firms 2018-2021. A handbook for foreign clients”. Maria Tereshchenko and Anna Iliashenko are also reccomended as notable aviation law practitioners.
The publications “The Legal Newspaper”, “Leaders of the Market” and “The Client`s Choice” have included Ante and Andriy Guck in the list of the best law firms and lawyers in aviation.