Issues regarding business structuring are extremely important for every client. We provide complex legal services, necessary for confident business conducting:
- full assistance for establishing a business in Ukraine and entering the Ukrainian market;
- counseling regarding optimizing the structure of companies, reorganizing business;
- legal assistance regarding registration, liquidation, and activities of representative offices of non-residents;
- assistance in legal registration of partnerships and change of business owners and top management;
- drafting of various internal documents: charters, orders, policies, procedures, etc.;
- counseling regarding necessity and procedure for obtaining permits for certain types of economic activity;
- representation before the state authorities to solve various regulatory issues and legal support during inspections of the controlling bodies;
- protection from unfair actions of competitors, raids;
- legal audit of ownership structure and top management activities to detect hidden risks;
- legal assistance in carrying out daily operational activities;
- legal assistance in solving corporate disputes, which includes participation in negotiations, court cases, and criminal procedures.
Clients of the practice include business owners, international airlines, airports, global pharmaceutical companies, Ukrainian distributors, and participants of public procurements.
Office of the Council of Europe in Ukraine has involved Ante as an expert for media projects in Ukraine (transparency check of ownership structures of the media actors, drafting of internal corporate documents for a public broadcaster).
Legal 500 EMEA recognizes Ante as a leading firm in corporate law and recommends Kateryna Ishchenko.