The Legal 500 ranking listed Ante law firm in five practices at EMEA 2020 edition: tier 2 in Employment, tier 3 in Intellectual Property and Competition, tier 4 in Dispute Resolution, Commercial, Corporate And M&A.
Clients praise the ‘practical and efficient approach‘ of Ante Law Firm and recommend ‘goal-oriented, very practical and efficient‘ practice head Andriy Guck. Much of firm’s caseload concerns the interests of corporate clients in the aviation, medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries, including international companies such as Sanofi-Aventis, Lufthansa and British Airways.
‘The firm has a practical and efficient approach.‘
‘Andriy Guck is a goal-oriented, very practical and efficient professional. You get value for money.‘
‘It has a dedicated team of litigation professionals who are perfect in applying the most innovative ideas aimed at protecting clients’ lawful interests, and are able to effectively work with newly implemented procedural rules. They provide an exceptional customer-oriented and balanced approach to billing.‘
‘Andriy Guck is easily available and personally handles clients’ matters, ensuring high quality and following customer needs.‘
- Representing Sanofi-Aventis Ukraine in a counterparty’s unlawful claim regarding the collection of €1.6m.
- Representing DFU Agro (a big Ukrainian pig farm with Danish investments) in a case regarding rights for real estate.
- Representing DFU Agro in a case regarding the illegal blocking of crop harvesting.
Ante Law Firm is primarily focused on the aviation and pharmaceutical sectors, in which it assists clients with research initiatives and investigations by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. Among its clients are numerous international airlines, including British Airways and Lufthansa, as well as life sciences companies such as Sanofi-Aventis Ukraine. Litigator Andriy Guck leads the practice.
- Assistance to Sanofi-Aventis in a case regarding a $2.6m fine from the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
- Representing Danylo Halytskyi Lviv International Airport case before the Antimonopoly Committee regarding lack of access to the handling market at the airport.
- Advising airlines – including Qatar Airways Group, British Airways and Lufthansa – regarding answers to the demands of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine.
Commercial, Corporate And M&A
Ante Law Firm is particularly active in the aviation and pharmaceutical sectors, in which it is regarded as one of the leading advisers on day-to-day corporate matters. Among its key clients are Air France, Qatar Airways, Sanofi-Aventis and Lufthansa Group. The practice led by Roman Storonskiy and senior associate Kateryna Ishchenko handles the registration and liquidation of representative offices, the opening of new branches, changes in management and corporate structuring.
- Advised on a corporate relations audit of the national television channel in Ukraine for the Council of Europe office in Ukraine.
- Advising Avialiga, Technomedex Group, World of MICE, Interline Aero and Zdravo on a new corporate structure and charter edition due to the new Ukrainian law on limited liability companies.
- Advising Qatar Airways on all corporate matters in Ukraine.
At Ante Law Firm, practice head Andriy Guck and senior associate Roman Storonskiy provide both advisory and litigation services to an impressive list of multinational clients, among which are Sanofi-Aventis, Qatar Airways Group and Air France-KLM. The team is best known for its work in the aviation sector, but is increasingly active in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries.
‘Ante Law Firm has the best team and provides quality and professional services on time in the aviation sector.’
‘Partner Andriy Guck effectively and successfully represented us in a number of employment cases.’
- Representing the head of the National Public Broadcasting Company of Ukraine in a case regarding his unfair dismissal according to the decision of the company’s supervisory board.
- Advising Qatar Airways Group regarding all employment issues arising in connection with the employment of staff in Ukraine.
Ante Law Firm has been particularly active handling complex IP disputes and IP management matters for global brands such as Sanofi-Aventis and Qatar Airways Group, as well as large domestic companies. Senior associate Kateryna Ishchenko is the key lawyer in a practice with in-depth experience in the IT, aviation and pharmaceuticals sectors. Its work covers compliance checks for marketing materials, the protection of IP rights, litigation and the registration of trade marks in Ukraine and abroad.
- Advising on Sanofi-Aventis Ukraine’s marketing activities, involving usage of its own and acquired objects of IP rights, and checking compliance of advertising and promotional materials with Ukrainian legislation.
- Advising on Qatar Airways’ marketing activities, involving usage of its own and acquired objects of IP rights, and checking compliance of advertising and promotional materials with Ukrainian legislation.
- Advising on medical device company Zdravo’s marketing activities, involving usage of its own and acquired objects of IP rights, and checking compliance of advertising and promotional materials with Ukrainian legislation.